Steve Ring OFFAs low as €32.95
Doffing aid for compression stockings Steve OFF Ring: the helping hand for caregivers
The Steve Ring OFF is the indispensable component of the Steve Complete for removing compression stockings independently without bending over. When you order the Steve Complete, you will receive this part as standard. In this case, ordering the Steve Ring OFF separately is not necessary.
The Steve Ring OFF can also be used individually for taking off stockings from someone else, by family caregivers or home care nurses. Place the Steve Ring OFF over the stocking , about 10 cm below the edge and with the opening on the shin side. Then roll the stocking over the ring and pull the ring with the stocking down the leg effortlessly and without applying unnecessary force. The Ideal aid for home care givers who must perform the physically demanding act of removing compression stockings several times a day.
Use the Steve Ring OFF in combination with the Steve EasyON to easily don the stocking on a patient too.
Steve OFF Ring is available in 4 different sizes
The Steve Ring OFF size range corresponds to the size range of the Steve Complete total solution. It is not possible to combine different sizes of Steve Ring OFF and Steve Complete.
Warranty: 2 years
Cleaning Instructions: the Steve Ring OFF is easy to clean. Wash the Steve Ring OFF with mild soap , rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a clean cloth.
- Can I use Steve Complete with all stockings?
- What is the best donning aid for rheumatism or arthritis?
- Can I use Steve Complete when putting on and taking off my compression tights?
- I can't bend down, can I still use Steve Complete?
- I can only use one hand, is the Steve Complete right for me?
- I'm in doubt between two sizes, what should I do?
- What makes Steve Complete a sustainable tool?