Steve Glide OFF€4.86
Doffing tool for compression stockings Steve Glide OFF
To take off the compression sock, first place your foot into the Glide. Then attach the Steve Glide OFF around both the Glide and the leg using the Velcro fastener at ankle level. Then you fold the stocking down and roll it easily off the leg, thanks to the Steve Glide OFF.
We attach great importance to good instruction. With every order, we provide our comprehensive and illustrated user manual as standard. In addition, you will find several detailed instructional videos on our instruction & video page, including a video on how to take off a compression stockings using the Steve Glide OFF.
Do you still have questions or do you encounter a specific problem? We are happy to help because we are convinced that everyone should be able to work with Steve Glide OFF!
Material: Nylon, Velcro
Warranty: 6 months
Cleaning Instructions: Steve Glide OFF is washable at 30 degrees, so easy to clean.
- Can all types of compression stockings be taken off with the Steve Glide OFF?
- Do I get a free Steve Glide OFF when I purchase a Steve Glide?
- Does the Steve Glide OFF work on all glide types?
- Can I also remove compression stockings from someone else with the Steve Glide OFF?
- Do I also need to use Steve Glide Gloves with Steve Glide OFF?