STEVE donning gloves for compression stockings with latex
Indispensable when putting on and taking off elastic stockings. With the Steve donning gloves you have maximum grip on your stockings and therefore less force is required when donning and doffing the stockings. Your fingers and hand joints are strained much less. Using the Steve Gloves prevents damage to your compression stockings.
Maximize the grip on your support stockings
Easily rub wrinkles out of your stocking after donning
Ideal fit due to 5 sizes
Breathable fabric with latex palm for easy on and off
Washable at 30°C and can be cleaned with alcohol
Also available in a latex-free version to prevent allergic reactions.
- Can all types of compression stockings be easily put on and taken off with the Steve+?
- Can all types of compression stockings be put on with Steve+ easyON?
- I have support stockings, can I use Steve+ to put them on and take them off?
- I have rheumatic complaints about my hands, which product is suitable for me?
- II have a hip prosthesis and cannot bend over, can I use the Steve+?
- I can only use one hand, is the Steve+ suitable for me?
- Are there many satisfied users of your products?
- I ordered the wrong size, how do I find out what the right size is for me?
- The correct measurements are:
Wadengrobe(cC)** X-Small 25-30 cm/9.8 - 11.8 inch Small 30 - 38 cm/11.8 - 15 inch* Medium 38 - 46 cm/15 - 18.1 inch* Large 46 - 54cm/18.1 - 21.3 inch