STEVE donning gloves for compression stockings latex-free
Indispensable when putting on and taking off a support hose or compression stocking. With the Steve donning Gloves you have maximum grip on your hosiery and therefore it requires less effort when putting on and taking off the stockings. The strain on your fingers and hand joints is much reduced. Using the Steve Gloves prevents damage to your support hose.
Maximise the grip on your support hose
Easily rub folds out of your support hose after putting it on
Ideal fit due to 5 sizes
Breathable fabric with latex-free palm for easy on and off
Washable at 30°C and can be cleaned with alcohol
Also available as a latex version.
- Can all types of compression stockings be easily put on and taken off with the Steve+?
- Can all types of compression stockings be put on with Steve+ easyON?
- I have support stockings, can I use Steve+ to put them on and take them off?
- I have rheumatic complaints about my hands, which product is suitable for me?
- II have a hip prosthesis and cannot bend over, can I use the Steve+?
- I can only use one hand, is the Steve+ suitable for me?
- Are there many satisfied users of your products?
- I ordered the wrong size, how do I find out what the right size is for me?
- The correct measurements are:
Wadengrobe(cC)** X-Small 25-30 cm/9.8 - 11.8 inch Small 30 - 38 cm/11.8 - 15 inch* Medium 38 - 46 cm/15 - 18.1 inch* Large 46 - 54cm/18.1 - 21.3 inch