The Steve+ Ring
- The essential additional component, standard included with the Steve+
- Also available separately, ideally suited for home and informal care
- Watch the video to learn how you can use the Steve+ Ring to easily remove compression stockings as a caregiver
Removal by a nurse with Steve+ Ring
- Can all types of compression stockings be easily put on and taken off with the Steve+?
- Can all types of compression stockings be put on with Steve+ easyON?
- I have support stockings, can I use Steve+ to put them on and take them off?
- I have rheumatic complaints about my hands, which product is suitable for me?
- II have a hip prosthesis and cannot bend over, can I use the Steve+?
- I can only use one hand, is the Steve+ suitable for me?
- Are there many satisfied users of your products?
- I ordered the wrong size, how do I find out what the right size is for me?
- The correct measurements are:
Wadengrobe(cC)** X-Small 25-30 cm/9.8 - 11.8 inch Small 30 - 38 cm/11.8 - 15 inch* Medium 38 - 46 cm/15 - 18.1 inch* Large 46 - 54cm/18.1 - 21.3 inch