Steve CompleteAs low as $110.33
Steve Complete enhances your daily life routine
The consistent and daily wearing of compression socks is very important to benefit from the medical effect of the compression sock. A second requirement is that the compression sock is very tight, which makes putting on and taking off these compression socks a difficult task.
The Steve Complete is available in 4 different sizes to ensure the perfect fit and optimal comfort of use. The use of Steve Complete extend the life of the compression stocking considerably, because you prevent the compression stocking from being stretched too far unnecessarily.
With Seve Complete donning and doffing your compression socks becomes a simple part of your daily routine instead of something you are dreading!
Why choosing Steve Complete?
- Independently and effortlessly don & doff compression socks
- No need to bend over and minimal effort required
- No more waiting for assistance from others
- Fully dismountable and therefore easy to take with you
- Also suitable for normal stockings and socks
- Perfect tool when suffering rheumatism and arthritis
- Height adjustable handles and wear resistant
- Over 250.000 satisfied independent users
- Award Winner 1st price international EXPO LIFE
TIP: Order the special Steve Gloves as well, for maximum grip on the compression sock and preventing damage to the stockings.
Famous Dutch Quality
All Steve Originals are developed in The Netherlands. Benefit from the best quality in design and used materials.
Experts by Experience
Developed by and for wearers of medical compression socks. You will experience the difference, our devices work.
We promise you the best instructions & support. Every person is unique, this is why we offer you a wide range of instructions and videos.
Many satisfied customers preceded you
"Steve Complete is simply a wonderful tool and promotes user independence. Top device! I have been using it for three years now."
"I used to hate putting on my compression socks because I needed my husband's help to do so. Now that I use Steve Complete, I no longer need his help and can put on my very thight (30-40mmg) compression socks on my own! What a relief!"
"I have trouble bending over and therefore I am unfortunately not very mobile anymore. At first I was afraid that the Steve Complete donner and doffer wouldn't be right for me, but I gave it a try anyway. And how happy I am about that! I can recommend Steve Complete to everyone."
We highly value good instructions. With every product, we provide our comprehensive and illustrated user manual as standard. In addition, you will find various detailed instructional videos on our instructions & videos page. Here you will find videos for each type of sock as well as videos for specific uses.
Do you still have questions or do you encounter a specific problem? We are happy to help because we are convinced that everyone should be able to work with Steve Complete!
Steve Complete is available in 4 different sizes
For optimum ease of use and comfort, the Steve Complete donning aid is available in 4 different sizes. Choosing the right size is very important, so always measure your calf circumference and maximum foot width.
Do you have any questions about the right size? Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you!
|Material||ABS, Nylon, Aluminum|
|Cleaning Instructions||Steve Complete is easy to clean. Wash Steve Complete with mild soap , rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a clean cloth.|
Reviews about Steve Complete
- Can I use Steve Complete with all stockings?
- What is the best donning aid for rheumatism or arthritis?
- Can I use Steve Complete when putting on and taking off my compression tights?
- I can't bend down, can I still use Steve Complete?
- I can only use one hand, is the Steve Complete right for me?
- I'm in doubt between two sizes, what should I do?
- What makes Steve Complete a sustainable tool?