Steve Gloves LatexAs low as CA$7.25
Steve Gloves Latex
Grip gloves for optimum grip on your compression socks
Grip gloves for donning compression socks Steve Gloves for maximum grip
These gloves are a musthave for anyone who handles compression socks. The special Steve Gloves provide maximum grip on the compression socks, so less effort is needed when putting them on and taking them off. This is beneficial for both you and the stocking, as unnecessary pulling on the socks can be avoided. Pulling on the sock significantly deteriorates the quality of the elastic, so the compression sock will not last as long. In addition, the sock is prevented from being damaged by, for example, nails or jewelery, thus prolonging its life.
Grip gloves and other tools for compression socks?
Use Steve Gloves with other donning devices for support socks, such as Steve Complete or Steve EasyON. It is easier to roll the sock onto the aid because the palms provide more grip. After putting on the sock with the aid, use your hands to rub away any wrinkles in the sock.
Why Steve Gloves?
- Maximum grip on the compression sock
- Breathable fabric with latex palm
- Extends the life of compression socks
- Ideal for rubbing out wrinkles in the sock
- Wide range of sizes for perfect fit
Famous Dutch Quality
All Steve Originals are developed in The Netherlands. Benefit from the best quality in design and used materials.
Experts by Experience
Developed by and for wearers of medical compression socks. You will experience the difference, our devices work.
We promise you the best instructions & support. Every person is unique, this is why we offer you a wide range of instructions and videos.
|Material:||Polyester and latex|
|Cleaning Instructions:||Steve Gloves are washable at 30°C and can be cleaned with alcohol|
Reviews about Steve Gloves Latex
- Why do I need the Steve grip gloves?
- Do I also need the Steve grip gloves when I order another aid?
- I am a caregiver, can I use the Steve grip gloves on multiple people?
- Are the Steve grip gloves comfortable?
- I have a latex allergy, can I wear these gloves?
- I am not sure about the size, which size should I choose?
- I have very large hands, which size should I choose?