Steve Glide ClipperCA$40.00
Steve Glide Clipper
Socks aid for compression socks easy on
Compression socks donning aid: the innovative Steve Glide Clipper
Need to put on your compression stockings quickly? That's not possible, is it? Well, it is with the Steve Glide Clipper! Discover the new sliding solution for putting on compression stockings. Steve Glide Clipper lets even the stiffer stockings slide up around your leg and provides the quick support you've been looking for.
Steve Glide Clipper is the newly developed and patented socks aid. Thanks to the unique clip closure in combination with the double elastic handle, you can put on any type of compression stocking comfortably and quickly. After putting on the compression sock, you remove the Steve Glide Clipper from under the stocking effortlessly, quickly and without bending over.
Why choose Steve Glide Clipper?
- Newest and patented sliding solution available
- Suitable for both open and closed toe socks
- With 2 handy handles
- With unique clip closure
- Easy washable
- Super compact, so easy to take along
TIP:Order the special Steve Gloves as well, for maximum grip on the compression sock and preventing damage to the stockings.
Famous Dutch Quality
All Steve Originals are developed in The Netherlands. Benefit from the best quality in design and used materials.
Experts by Experience
Developed by and for wearers of medical compression socks. You will experience the difference, our devices work.
We promise you the best instructions & support. Every person is unique, this is why we offer you a wide range of instructions and videos.
Many satisfied customers preceded you
"I use the donning aid every day and it's been such a relief for me!"
"We are just glad this product exists. Without this donning aid I would not be able to help my husband. I would say this works like magic!!! Super, super, super!!! Fantastic!"
"I am very satisfied with the donning aid."
Taking off compression socks?
Are you also looking for assistance in taking off your compression socks? Combined with the Steve Glide OFF, you can easily and effortlessly remove any type of compression sock. To remove the sock, place the Steve Glide Clipper over the sock and fasten the Steve Glide OFF elastic around the ankle. Then wrap the stocking and roll it off the leg.
We highly value good instructions. With every product, we provide our comprehensive and illustrated user manual as standard. In addition, you will find various detailed instructional videos on our instructions & videos page. Here you will find videos for each type of sock as well as videos for specific uses.
Do you still have questions or do you encounter a specific problem? We are happy to help because we are convinced that everyone should be able to work with Steve Glide Clipper!
Maximize your level of comfort
Do you have trouble bending over? To maximize your level of comfort we recommend adding Steve Mat to your order. With Steve Mat you can position the heel or toe part of your stocking without having to bend over.
|Material||Nylon with silicone coating|
|Cleaning Instructions||Steve Glide Clipper is washable at 30 degrees, so easy to clean.|
Reviews about Steve Glide Clipper
- Can I put on all types of compression socks with the Steve Glide Clipper?
- Yes, Steve Glide Clipper can be used to put on all types of compression socks. These include both open and closed toe socks, compression socks up to the thigh and up to the knee, very tight or very elastic socks and both flat-knit and round-knit socks in all pressure classes.
- Can I also take off my compression socks with the Steve Glide Clipper?
- Yes, but you will also need the Steve Glide OFF®. In combination with this additional aid, you can easily take off all types of compression socks again. We recommend using Steve Grip Gloves for extra grip on the sock.
- What material is the Steve Glide Clipper made of?
- The Steve Glide Clipper is made of a very smooth and extremely strong nylon, which you can compare to a very strong kite fabric. This fabric allows the sock to slide easily around your leg, but at the same time is very strong.
- What is the difference between the STEVE Glide Clipper and the Steve Glide Dolphin?
- With the Steve Glide Clipper you can don both open and closed toe socks. The Steve Glide Dolphin, on the other hand, only allows you to put on open-toed socks because you have to remove this donning aid at the toes.
- What is unique about the Steve Glide Clipper?
- The Steve Glide Clipper is distinguished by its double handle loops and clips, both of which are patented and unique.