Steve Ring OFFAs low as CA$47.94
Doffing aid for compression socks Steve Ring OFF: the helping hand for caregivers
The Steve Ring OFF is the indispensable component of the Steve Complete for removing compression socks independently without bending over. When you order the Steve Complete, you will receive this part as standard. In this case, ordering the Steve Rinf OFF separately is not necessary.
The Steve Ring OFF can also be used individually for taking off compression socks from someone else, by informal caregivers or home care nurses. Place the Steve Ring OFF over the stocking , about 10 cm below the edge and with the opening on the shin side. Then roll the stocking over the ring and pull the ring with the stocking down the leg effortlessly and without applying unnecessary force. The Ideal aid for home care givers who must perform the physically demanding act of removing compression socks several times a day.
Use the Steve Ring OFF in combination with the Steve EasyON to easily don the sock on a patient too
Why choose the Steve Ring OFF?
- Tool for taking off support socks from someone else
- Reduce physical effort in home and informal care
- Can be disinfected for use with multiple clients
TIP: Order the special gloves Steve Gloves for maximum grip on the compression sock and preventing damage to the stockings.
Famous Dutch Quality
All Steve Originals are developed in The Netherlands. Benefit from the best quality in design and used materials.
Experts by Experience
Developed by and for wearers of medical compression socks. You will experience the difference, our devices work.
We promise you the best instructions & support. Every person is unique, this is why we offer you a wide range of instructions and videos.
Steve Ring OFF is available in 4 different sizes
The Steve Ring OFF size range corresponds to the size range of the Steve Complete total solution. It is not possible to combine different sizes of Steve Ring OFF and the Steve Complete.
|Cleaning Instructions||the Steve Ring OFF is easy to clean. Wash the Steve Ring OFF with mild soap , rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a clean cloth.|
Reviews about Steve Ring OFF
- Can I use Steve Complete with all stockings?
- What is the best donning aid for rheumatism or arthritis?
- Can I use Steve Complete when putting on and taking off my compression tights?
- I can't bend down, can I still use Steve Complete?
- I can only use one hand, is the Steve Complete right for me?
- I'm in doubt between two sizes, what should I do?
- What makes Steve Complete a sustainable tool?