Steve Glide OFF$4.59
Doffing tool for compression socks Steve Glide OFF
To take off the compression sock, first place your foot into the Glide. Then attach the Steve Glide OFF around both the Glide and the leg using the Velcro fastener at ankle level. You then fold the sock down and roll it easily off the leg, thanks to the Steve Glide OFF.
Why the Steve Glide OFF?
- Turn your Glide into a doffer
- Suitable for both Steve Glide Dolphin and Steve Glide Clipper
TIP: Order the special Steve Gloves as well, for maximum grip on the compression sock and preventing damage to the stockings.
Famous Dutch Quality
All Steve Originals are developed in The Netherlands. Benefit from the best quality in design and used materials.
Experts by Experience
Developed by and for wearers of medical compression socks. You will experience the difference, our devices work.
We promise you the best instructions & support. Every person is unique, this is why we offer you a wide range of instructions and videos.
We attach great importance to good instruction. With every order, we provide our comprehensive and illustrated user manual as standard. In addition, you will find several detailed instructional videos on our instructions & videos page, including a video on how to take off a compression stocking using the Steve Glide OFF.
|Reinigingsinstructies||Steve Glide OFF is washable at 30 degrees, so easy to clean.|
Reviews about Steve Glide OFF
- Can all types of compression stockings be taken off with the Steve Glide OFF?
- Do I get a free Steve Glide OFF when I purchase a Steve Glide?
- Does the Steve Glide OFF work on all glide types?
- Can I also remove compression stockings from someone else with the Steve Glide OFF?
- Do I also need to use Steve Glide Gloves with Steve Glide OFF?