Stevemedics B.V., Trade name: WestCare
1. Who are the recipients?
The personal data we process will be shared by Stevemedics based on the essential needs for a limited number of recipients, depending on the purpose of the processing, as shown in the overview below.
2. Will your personal data be transferred outside the EU?
WestCare may be required to transfer your personal data to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In that case, the data will be transferred on the basis of transfer mechanisms in accordance with the applicable Data Protection Regulation.
3. How long will your personal data be kept?
The retention period of your personal data, which is collected by WestCare, can be determined for each purpose of data processing on the basis of the following criteria: • The data stored for a particular purpose will be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose of the processing of personal data, as defined in Article 1 (duration of the contract with, legally required duration, during the commercial relationship). • Your personal data will then be archived to be used in case of litigation or dispute during the period up to the limitation period applicable to the related purpose, then the data will be anonymized or deleted.
• IP addresses, login information, browser type, location, time zone, operating system and other technical information;
• Information about your visit, including the websites you visited before and after our website and the products you have viewed;
• Duration of visits to pages on our website and information about page interaction.
5. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- information and access
- erasure of personal data
- restriction of processing
- obtain a copy of your personal data for your own purposes or to provide it to a provider of your choice ("right to data portability")
- object to the processing of your personal data when it is processed for direct marketing purposes or when the processing is based on a legitimate interest.
You can also withdraw your consent at any time, if the processing is based on your consent. All these rights apply to the extent permitted by the applicable General Data Protection Regulation.
You can exercise all these rights by sending a simple request to:
Van Tuyll van Serooskerkenweg 45-3
1076 JC Amsterdam
By email to: email@example.com
By phone at the following number: +31 33 828 05 40
You can also exercise your right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority (the Dutch Data Protection Authority) by sending your claim to:
Personal Data Authority
2594 AV The Hague
Website: https: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl