30 days returns
We offer free extended warranty
more than 250000 satisfied users
General Terms and Conditions SteveMedics b.v. (trading under the name WestCare) for Consumers
Table of contents:
• Article 1 - Definitions
• Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
• Article 3 - Applicability
• Article 4 - The offer
• Article 5 - The agreement
• Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
• Article 7 - Obligations of the consumer during the reflection period
• Article 8 - Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs thereof
• Article 9 - Obligations of the entrepreneur in case of withdrawal
• Article 10 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
• Article 11 - The price
• Article 12 - Compliance and warranty
• Article 13 - Liability
• Article 14 - Delivery and implementation
• Article 15 - Payment
• Article 16 - Complaints procedure
• Annex I - Return form for withdrawal
Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
1. Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the consumer acquires products, digital content and / or services in connection with a distance contract and these goods, digital content and / or services are supplied by the entrepreneur or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between that third party and the entrepreneur;
2. Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
3. Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Day: calendar day;
5. Digital content: data that is produced and supplied in digital form;
6. Duration agreement: an agreement that extends to the regular delivery of goods, services and / or digital content during a certain period;
7. Durable data carrier: any tool - including e-mail - that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that future consultation or use during a period that is tailored to the purpose for which the information is intended and which allows unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
8. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the reflection period;
9. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who is a member of the Dutch Thuiswinkel Organization and who offers (access to) digital content and / or remote services to consumers;
10. Distance contract: an agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer within the framework of an organized system for distance selling of products, digital content and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement exclusively or partly use is made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
11. Model withdrawal form: the European model withdrawal form included in Appendix I of these conditions. Annex I does not have to be made available if the consumer has no right of withdrawal with regard to his order .;
12. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur having to be in the same room at the same time;
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
trading under the name / names: WestCare
Van Tuyll van Serooskerkenweg 45-3
1076 JC Amsterdam
Phone number: +31 (0) 33-828 05 40 (local rate)
Accessibility: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 10 pm , Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm
Chamber of Commerce number: 37104037
VAT identification number: NL811233935B01
Article 3 – Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, the entrepreneur will indicate how the general terms and conditions can be viewed by the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it can be consumer can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting conditions the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most appropriate to him. is beneficial.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products, digital content and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, they are a true representation of the offered products, services and / or digital content. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are involved in accepting the offer.
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, when the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately electronically confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
4. The entrepreneur can, within legal frameworks, inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, stating reasons, or to attach special conditions to the execution.
5. At the latest upon delivery of the product, the entrepreneur will send:
a. the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
b. the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information about guarantees and existing after-sales service;
d. the price including all taxes of the product; insofar as applicable the delivery costs; and the method of payment, delivery or implementation of the distance contract;
e. if the consumer has a right of withdrawal, the model withdrawal form.
6. In the event of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
1. The consumer can dissolve an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a reflection period of 14 days without giving any reason. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer about the reason for withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason (s).
2. The reflection period referred to in paragraph 1 commences on the day after the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
a. if the consumer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last product. The entrepreneur may, if he has clearly informed the consumer about this prior to the ordering process, refuse an order for several products with a different delivery time.
b. if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last shipment or the last part;
c. for contracts for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
Article 7 - Obligations of the consumer during the reflection period
1. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. The basic principle here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he should in a shop.
2. The consumer is only liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes further than allowed in paragraph 1.
3. The consumer is not liable for depreciation of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided him with all legally required information about the right of withdrawal before or at the conclusion of the agreement.
Article 8 - Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs thereof
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he must report this to the entrepreneur within the cooling-off period by means of the model withdrawal form or in another unambiguous manner.
2. As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer will return the product, or hand it over to (an authorized representative of) the entrepreneur. This is not necessary if the entrepreneur has offered to collect the product himself. The consumer has in any case observed the return period if he returns the product before the cooling-off period has expired.
3. The consumer returns the product with all accessories supplied, if reasonably possible in the original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
4. The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
5. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product.
6. The consumer does not bear any costs for the full or partial delivery of digital content not supplied on a tangible medium, if:
a. prior to delivery, he has not expressly agreed to commence performance of the agreement before the end of the cooling-off period;
b. he has not acknowledged that he loses his right of withdrawal when giving his consent; or
c. the entrepreneur has failed to confirm this statement from the consumer.
7. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements will be terminated by operation of law.
Article 9 - Obligations of the entrepreneur in case of withdrawal
1. If the entrepreneur makes the notification of withdrawal by the consumer electronically possible, he will immediately send a confirmation of receipt after receipt of this notification.
2. The entrepreneur reimburses all payments from the consumer, including any delivery costs charged by the entrepreneur for the returned product, without delay but within 14 days following the day on which the consumer reports the withdrawal. Unless the entrepreneur offers to collect the product himself, he may wait with repayment until he has received the product or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever is earlier.
3. The entrepreneur uses the same payment method that the consumer has used for reimbursement, unless the consumer agrees to a different method. The refund is free of charge for the consumer.
4. If the consumer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, the entrepreneur does not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 10 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
The entrepreneur can exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal, but only if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement:
1. Agreements concluded during a public auction. A public auction means a sales method in which products, digital content and / or services are offered by the entrepreneur to the consumer who is personally present or who is given the opportunity to be personally present at the auction, under the supervision of an auctioneer, and whereby the successful bidder is obliged to purchase the products, digital content and / or services;
2. Products manufactured according to the consumer's specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
3. Sealed products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
4. Products that by their nature are irrevocably mixed with other products;
Article 11 - The price
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
3. The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
Article 12 - Fulfillment of the agreement and warranty
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the statutory requirements existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. An additional guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, his supplier, manufacturer or importer never limits the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur under the agreement if the entrepreneur has failed to fulfill his part of the contract. agreement.
3. An extra guarantee is understood to mean any obligation of the entrepreneur, his supplier, importer or producer in which he grants the consumer certain rights or claims that go beyond what is legally required in the event that he has failed to fulfill his part of the agreement.
4. The warranty period for the Steve + and Steve + easyON is 24 months from the date of purchase. The warranty period for the Steve Glide Dolphin and Steve Glide Clipper is 6 months from the date of purchase.
Article 13 – Liability
1. If User is liable, then this liability is limited to what is arranged in this provision.
2. User is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by User assuming incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by or on behalf of the Other Party.
3. User is only liable for direct damage.
4. Direct damage exclusively means:
- the reasonable costs for determining the cause and extent of the damage, insofar as the determination relates to damage within the meaning of these conditions;
- any reasonable costs incurred to have the faulty performance of the User comply with the agreement, insofar as these can be attributed to the User;
- reasonable costs incurred to prevent or limit damage, insofar as the Other Party demonstrates that these costs have led to limitation of direct damage as referred to in these general terms and conditions.
5. The user is never liable for damage to therapeutic elastic stockings, caused by the use of the "Steve Your Support" donning and doffing aid.
6. The user is never liable for indirect damage, including consequential damage, loss of profit, missed savings and damage due to business or other stagnation. In the case of consumer purchase, this limitation does not go beyond that which is permitted under Section 7:24 (2) of the Dutch Civil Code.
7. If User is liable for any damage, then User's liability is limited to a maximum of three times the invoice value of the order, at least to that part of the order to which the liability relates.
8. The liability of the User is in any case always limited to the amount of the payment from his insurer, if applicable.
9. The limitations of liability included in this article do not apply if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence of the User or his managerial subordinates
Article 15 - Delivery and implementation
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
3. With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will execute accepted orders expeditiously, but at the latest within 30 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract at no cost.
4. After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately refund the amount that the consumer has paid.
5. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and representative announced to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 16 – Payment
1. The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in payment data provided or stated to the entrepreneur without delay.
2. If the consumer does not meet his payment obligation (s) in time, after he has been informed by the entrepreneur of the late payment and the entrepreneur has granted the consumer a period of 14 days to still meet his payment obligations, after payment has not been made within this 14-day period, statutory interest is due on the amount still owed and the entrepreneur is entitled to charge the extrajudicial collection costs incurred by him. These collection costs amount to a maximum of: 15% on outstanding amounts with a minimum of € 40. The entrepreneur can deviate from the aforementioned amounts and percentages for the benefit of the consumer.
Article 17 - Complaints procedure
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. The consumer must in any case give the entrepreneur 4 weeks to resolve the complaint by mutual agreement. After this period, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement.
Appendix I - Return form for withdrawal
Return form for withdrawal
(only complete and return this form if you want to withdraw from the contract)
9482 WB Tynaarlo
I / We * share / share * hereby that I / we * our agreement
• the sale of the following products: [designation of product] *
revoked / revoked *.
Ordered on * / received on * [order date with services or receipt with products]
[Name of consumer (s)]
[Consumer (s) address]
[Consumer (s) signature] (only if this form is submitted on paper)
* Cross out what does not apply or fill in what applies
Do you need help?
You can reach us by phone 24/7
Join the Steve Originals® Club
Be the first to know about new products, events and special offers.