How to put on a tigh-high compression stockings with Steve EasyON donner and doffer
Do you wear compression stockings up to the groin and do you dread putting them on and taking them off every day? In that case, a donning aid can offer a solution. With the help of a donning aid, putting on the stockings takes much less strength and effort and you can wear them in no time. Donning aid Steve EasyON is a resistance-reducing aid and can be used with all types of stockings. It is suitable for stockings with open and closed toes and for both knee and groin stockings. In addition, Steve EasyON is a sustainable and hygienic choice, because this donning aid is easy to clean and disinfect and lasts a long time.
Stocking aid Steve EasyON - how does it work?
- Take the elastic stocking with the heel pointing towards you and turn the collar of the stocking so that you can easily hold the stocking.
- Check that the heel of the groin stocking is in the middle.
- Make sure you are stable and hold on to, for example, a table or chair.
- Insert your foot into the opening of the stocking.
And press your heel to the floor. The stocking is now around your foot and ankle.
- Put the donning aid away.
Now take the upper part of the groin stocking and pull it up the last part up to your groin.
Now rub possible wrinkles and folds out of the compression stocking with your hands.
And the compression stocking up to the groin is on!
Steve EasyON is the ideal aid for when you are looking for a quick and easy donning aid and you have no trouble bending over or standing on one leg.
Got curious? Discover Steve EasyON for yourself now!
Do you have trouble bending over or are you looking for a different type of donning aid? Discover all Steve donning aids now.